Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
Analysing all patient deaths to improve standards of care in Wales
A senior doctor will lead work to make sure the way the NHS reviews the records of all patients who die in hospital is consistent throughout Wales, Health Minister Mark Drakeford announced today.
- Deputy Minister welcomes positive findings for Jobs Growth Wales report
- Education Minister congratulates tomorrow’s Welsh Heads
- Analysing all patient deaths to improve standards of care in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
27 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Culture and sport
In this topic
- Arts Council of Wales
- Wales Millennium Centre
- What's on?
- Wales Arts Review
- Arts Strategy Board
- Dylan Thomas 100
- Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales
- CyMAL: Museums Archives and Libraries Wales
- National Library of Wales
- Free Swimming
- Climbing Higher and Next Steps
- 5x60 Secondary School Sport Programme
- Coaching and Leadership
- Team Wales Commonwealth Games Homecoming Celebrations
- Creating an Active Wales
- Gemau Cymru
- Sport Wales
Have your say
There are currently no open consultations in this topic area.
Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
Closed: 14 Apr 2014
The future of our past: A consultation on proposals for the historic environment of Wales
Closed: 11 Oct 2013
Consultation on the draft Policy Statement for Protected Landscapes in Wales.
Closed: 20 Sep 2013