Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
Wales’ Finance Minister Jane Hutt has responded to the UK Government’s Autumn Statement – saying that it has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales.
- New guidance on care and support for over 65s
- Independent report revealed at the Event Wales International Conference 2013 outlines positive impact of games and events for Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
63 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Culture and sport
In this topic
- Arts Council of Wales
- Wales Millennium Centre
- What's on?
- Wales Arts Review
- Arts Strategy Board
- Dylan Thomas 100
- Free Swimming
- Climbing Higher and Next Steps
- 2012 Games
- 5x60 Secondary School Sport Programme
- Coaching and Leadership
- Creating an Active Wales
- Gemau Cymru
- Sport Wales
- Wheelchair Sports Spectacular
Have your say
There are currently no open consultations in this topic area.
The future of our past: A consultation on proposals for the historic environment of Wales
Closed: 11 Oct 2013
Consultation on the draft Policy Statement for Protected Landscapes in Wales.
Closed: 20 Sep 2013
Establishment of a Register of Historic Battlefields in Wales
Closed: 24 Jun 2011