Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
New financial services company to open head office in Cardiff creating nearly ninety new jobs
Open Resolution - a new financial services company is setting up its head office and operations centre in Cardiff creating nearly ninety new jobs with Welsh Government support
- Minister announces new appointments to Sport Wales board
- “Wales’ unique family intervention programme is helping to keep families together” – Gwenda Thomas
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- New financial services company to open head office in Cardiff creating nearly ninety new jobs
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
50 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Community Radio Fund
What is the fund for?
The fund has been created to help run community radio stations which have been granted a five-year broadcast licence by the Office of Communications in the UK (Ofcom) (external link).
Applying for funding
There has been one funding round in each financial year. Five rounds of funding have been allocated since 2008 and the Welsh Government decided to extend it for a further one year period. Nine community radio stations were awarded grants in 2013-14.
Grants are awarded on a competitive basis. The minimum grant that can be applied for is £5,000 but there is no upper limit.
The closing date for funding for the financial year 2013-14 was 19 February 2013.