Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
£8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
First Minister Carwyn Jones has announced the continued support for Airbus in Broughton with an £8.1million package of funding for training.
- First Minister announces 1,100 investment jobs for Wales
- Made-in-Wales NHS pay deal accepted by unions
- £8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
CyMAL: Museums Archives and Libraries Wales
We aim to promote and protect the culture and heritage of Wales by supporting museums, archives and libraries.
They are places of enjoyment and learning for all. We want every-one to be able to access their services
What does CyMAL do?Our work includes:
- providing advice and support to local museums, archives and libraries in Wales
- supporting and develop professional standards, expertise and skills
- managing grant schemes for museums, archives and libraries, and provide advice on other sources of funding
- developing research and baseline information across the sector
- acting as the Sponsorship Division for the National Library of Wales and Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales
- advising the Minister for Culture, Sport and Tourism on policy matters, and on the Government Indemnity Scheme and Acceptance in Lieu.