Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
The Minister for Education and Skills Huw Lewis has issued a Statement: WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014.
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
47 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
CyMAL: Museums Archives and Libraries Wales
We aim to promote and protect the culture and heritage of Wales by supporting museums, archives and libraries.
Museums, archives and libraries protect, conserve and promote the culture and heritage of Wales. They are places of enjoyment and learning for all. We want every-one to be able to access their services
What does CyMAL do?Our work includes:
- providing advice and support to local museums, archives and libraries in Wales
- supporting and develop professional standards, expertise and skills
- managing grant schemes for museums, archives and libraries, and provide advice on other sources of funding
- developing research and baseline information across the sector
- acting as the Sponsorship Division for the National Library of Wales and Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales
- advising the Minister for Culture and Sport on policy matters, and on the Government Indemnity Scheme and Acceptance in Lieu.
How can we help your organisation?
You can find resources that we have created to help museums, archives and libraries, and the results of research we have carried out, by following the links on the left hand menu.
We offer free training for all staff in a range of subjects. Visit the Professional Development and Training Events page for more information and to see what's on.