Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Wales outstrips the UK on exports
Official figures released show that the value of goods exported from Wales increased by £1.5bn over the past year to £14.8bn.
- Wales ready to welcome the world, Jane Hutt tells Brussels
- Time to get involved, Time to talk Apprenticeships
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Wales outstrips the UK on exports
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Draft Playing Fields (Community Involvement in Disposal Decisions) (Wales) Regulations 2014 and Related Statutory Guidance
- Review of weekly maximum charge
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
49 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Archives are records of individuals or organisations with significant historical, cultural or administrative value.
Archive services seek to preserve unique archival heritage by collecting, listing, storing and making historic records of all kinds available to the public.
Archives in Wales
There are 13 local authority archive services in Wales, which collect and preserve records relating to the history of the local area. There are also a number of higher education and specialist archive repositories which collect archives of local and national interest and importance. Visit the Archives Wales website for more information about archive services in Wales.
Archives for the 21st Century
Archives for the 21st Century was produced in parallel versions for Wales and England in 2009. It outlines the challenges currently facing the archives sector and highlights the important contributions that archives can make to local communities. See the link to "Archives for the 21st Century" on the left for more information, and access to the Wales document.
Here is a list of sites of interest for the archive sector.