Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
More Welsh companies winning major public sector contracts, Jane Hutt reveals
More Welsh companies are winning major public sector contracts in Wales thanks to action being taken by the Welsh Government to simplify the procurement process.
- Minister asks farmers to have their say on EIDCymru
- Play to highlight Modern Slavery issues to AMs
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- More Welsh companies winning major public sector contracts, Jane Hutt reveals
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on the Statutory Guidance on Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
45 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Events at the Garden
Throughout the year the Garden hosts a lively programme of art, music, dance and theatre. See the complete programme on the Garden's website, and a selection below.
TrailsGarden visitors have the choice of taking three trails.
- Green Technology Trail. Follow our new cartoon character, Lili Lloyd. She will show you the ways we generate micro-energy, conserve water, grow organically and build sustainably.
- Waun Las National Nature Reserve. A network of paths takes you across our organically farmed meadows and through Pont Felin Gat, a beautiful ancient woodland rich in historic relics from the Middleton Regency Park.
- Sculpture Cymru Trail. Features outdoor sculptures created by Sarah Tombs, Lyndon Mabley, Pete Sainty, Sophie Myfanwy Wellen, Paul Kincaid, Georgina Park, Dilys Jackson, Deborah Lewis and Susan Roberts.
Special tours and talks can be arranged for groups if booked in advance.
From Another Kingdom
This is the first major exhibition in the UK to focus on the fascinating world of fungi. It is showing at the National Botanic Garden of Wales from Saturday March 19 2011 to February 2013. The Great Glasshouse has been transformed into a labyrinth of themed spaces where visitors will come face-to-face with
myths and magic
the role fungi play in eco-systems and recycling
their use in disease and medicine.
Highlights include a forest of super-sized toadstools, glow-in-the-dark mushrooms and a version of Russian roulette involving deadly poisonous fungi.
For more information
For more information on events, talks and exhibitions at the National Botanic Garden for Wales please its website.