Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Deputy Minister committed to building a vibrant future for Welsh farming
The new Deputy Minister for Agriculture and Fisheries has said she feels privileged to have been appointed to the role and is looking forward to working closely with Wales’ farming industry.
- Minister gives the go ahead for projects to enhance nature
- Investment from China to create 70 jobs in South Wales
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Deputy Minister committed to building a vibrant future for Welsh farming
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Registration fees for the education workforce in Wales
- Consultation on Draft Technical Advice Note (TAN) 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies (JHLAS)
- Consultation on the Equality Impact Assessments for the 2014-2020 Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Legislative proposals for Additional Learning Needs – White paper
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Registration of further education teachers with the Education Workforce Council
76 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
All sector policies
In this section you can find information about our policies affecting all ages and learning environments.
Topics such as basic literacy and numeracy, Welsh language, health and safety and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) affect across all ages and learning environments.
Our policies in these areas ensure that we have commonality across the education and skills sector.
- 10,000th Jobs Growth Wales participant Chloe lands design job of her dreams
- A 10 year plan for a more highly-skilled nation
- Apprentices exchange knowledge and build links
- Ken Skates to visit Oxford and Cambridge ahead of Oxbridge Ambassador Report
- Apprentices playing key role at Amlwch day nursery