Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Tunnels investment to improve A55 resilience
Major improvements in the resilience and safety of the A55 will be carried out over the next three years as a result of capital investment by the Welsh Government.
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Building a world class qualifications system for Wales
- Tunnels investment to improve A55 resilience
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Proposals concerning the publication of official statistics
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
57 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Location of Event: Metropole Hotel, Llandrindod Wells
Date of Event: 29/01/2008
Grenville Jackson, Head of Skills, Business and Employability Division, chaired the event on day one. On day two it was chaired by Teresa Holdsworth, Head of Skills Development. They updated delegates on the progress made in implementing the new Convergence and Regional Competitiveness and Employment Programmes. David Howells, Senior European Projects and Programme Manager, also provided an update on Match Funding issues.
Workshop sessions enabled delegates to learn more about the European Social Fund projects that are currently being developed and provided a valuable networking opportunity.
Presentation slides and a summary report can be downloaded.