Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
Halen Môn is a unique and successful business which is helping to promote Wales and Anglesey the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, said today on a visit to the company.
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Museum safeguards valuable First World War memories
- Welsh Government support for ex- Remploy workers extended
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- TB compensation
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
54 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
National Literacy and Numeracy Framework (LNF) Consultation Events: 11 July, 18, 19 and 21 September
Date of Event: 11/07/2012
These events are now fully booked.
The events are being organised on a consortia basis and the purpose of these sessions will be to provide delegates with the opportunity to consider the LNF and give feedback. Your views will be taken into account as part of the consultation process.
The sessions will last approximately two and a half hours and are aimed primarily at teachers and headteachers. The format for the session will include a brief presentation from Estyn, an introduction to frameworks followed by round table discussions.
- 11 July 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South East Wales Consortia at Newport YMCA Conference Centre
- 18 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South West & Mid Wales Consortia at Halliwell Conference Centre, Trinity College Carmarthen
- 19 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): North Wales Consortia at Conwy Business Centre, Llandudno Junction
- 21 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South Central Consortia at Ty Dysgu, Treforest
A light lunch will be provided at the end of the session.
We anticipate that these events are going to be popular, we may therefore need to limit places so please register as soon as possible.