Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Survey on Welsh language use welcomed
First Minister Carwyn Jones and the Welsh Language Commissioner Meri Huws have welcomed the publication of an in-depth survey of how people are using the Welsh language.
- ‘Choose Pharmacy’ pilot ‘shows potential’ in improving access to local health services, report finds
- New Children’s Commissioner for Wales announced
- Survey on Welsh language use welcomed
- Raising the ambitions and educational attainment of children who are looked after in Wales
- Review of requirements for the trading of captive bred birds
- Amendments to the Government Guidance notes on the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
- Planning and related decisions of the Welsh Ministers
Featured consultation »Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
85 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- European Social Fund Local Service Board development and priority delivery project
- Evaluation of the Choose Pharmacy common ailments service
- Housing demolitions and hazards
- Regional economic and labour market profiles
- Welsh Government People Survey
- Welsh language use survey
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
National Literacy and Numeracy Framework (LNF) Consultation Events: 11 July, 18, 19 and 21 September
Date of Event: 11/07/2012
These events are now fully booked.
The events are being organised on a consortia basis and the purpose of these sessions will be to provide delegates with the opportunity to consider the LNF and give feedback. Your views will be taken into account as part of the consultation process.
The sessions will last approximately two and a half hours and are aimed primarily at teachers and headteachers. The format for the session will include a brief presentation from Estyn, an introduction to frameworks followed by round table discussions.
- 11 July 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South East Wales Consortia at Newport YMCA Conference Centre
- 18 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South West & Mid Wales Consortia at Halliwell Conference Centre, Trinity College Carmarthen
- 19 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): North Wales Consortia at Conwy Business Centre, Llandudno Junction
- 21 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South Central Consortia at Ty Dysgu, Treforest
A light lunch will be provided at the end of the session.
We anticipate that these events are going to be popular, we may therefore need to limit places so please register as soon as possible.