Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
56 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
National Literacy and Numeracy Framework (LNF) Consultation Events: 11 July, 18, 19 and 21 September
Date of Event: 11/07/2012
These events are now fully booked.
The events are being organised on a consortia basis and the purpose of these sessions will be to provide delegates with the opportunity to consider the LNF and give feedback. Your views will be taken into account as part of the consultation process.
The sessions will last approximately two and a half hours and are aimed primarily at teachers and headteachers. The format for the session will include a brief presentation from Estyn, an introduction to frameworks followed by round table discussions.
- 11 July 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South East Wales Consortia at Newport YMCA Conference Centre
- 18 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South West & Mid Wales Consortia at Halliwell Conference Centre, Trinity College Carmarthen
- 19 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): North Wales Consortia at Conwy Business Centre, Llandudno Junction
- 21 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South Central Consortia at Ty Dysgu, Treforest
A light lunch will be provided at the end of the session.
We anticipate that these events are going to be popular, we may therefore need to limit places so please register as soon as possible.