Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
First Minister news conference
First Minister Carwyn Jones has held a press conference following the outcome of the Scottish Referendum result.
- Extra Safe Routes in Communities funding for Bridgend schools
- Ground-breaking North Wales clothing export centre opened
- First Minister news conference
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
24 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
National Literacy and Numeracy Framework (LNF) Consultation Events: 11 July, 18, 19 and 21 September
Date of Event: 11/07/2012
These events are now fully booked.
The events are being organised on a consortia basis and the purpose of these sessions will be to provide delegates with the opportunity to consider the LNF and give feedback. Your views will be taken into account as part of the consultation process.
The sessions will last approximately two and a half hours and are aimed primarily at teachers and headteachers. The format for the session will include a brief presentation from Estyn, an introduction to frameworks followed by round table discussions.
- 11 July 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South East Wales Consortia at Newport YMCA Conference Centre
- 18 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South West & Mid Wales Consortia at Halliwell Conference Centre, Trinity College Carmarthen
- 19 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): North Wales Consortia at Conwy Business Centre, Llandudno Junction
- 21 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South Central Consortia at Ty Dysgu, Treforest
A light lunch will be provided at the end of the session.
We anticipate that these events are going to be popular, we may therefore need to limit places so please register as soon as possible.