Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
Public Service Minister Leighton Andrews AM is putting workforce matters at the centre of the public service reform agenda
- CGI to bring 620 jobs to Bridgend thanks to Welsh Government Support
- Welsh Government responds to Daily Mail claims on Welsh NHS
- Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Public Services Staff Commission
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
National Literacy and Numeracy Framework (LNF) Consultation Events: 11 July, 18, 19 and 21 September
Date of Event: 11/07/2012
These events are now fully booked.
The events are being organised on a consortia basis and the purpose of these sessions will be to provide delegates with the opportunity to consider the LNF and give feedback. Your views will be taken into account as part of the consultation process.
The sessions will last approximately two and a half hours and are aimed primarily at teachers and headteachers. The format for the session will include a brief presentation from Estyn, an introduction to frameworks followed by round table discussions.
- 11 July 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South East Wales Consortia at Newport YMCA Conference Centre
- 18 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South West & Mid Wales Consortia at Halliwell Conference Centre, Trinity College Carmarthen
- 19 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): North Wales Consortia at Conwy Business Centre, Llandudno Junction
- 21 September 2012 (09:30 to 12:30): South Central Consortia at Ty Dysgu, Treforest
A light lunch will be provided at the end of the session.
We anticipate that these events are going to be popular, we may therefore need to limit places so please register as soon as possible.