Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
Illegal tobacco detection dogs given more time to sniff thanks to Welsh Government funding boost
Over £7,000 will be made available to local councils to support 22 days of tobacco detection dog work throughout Wales.
- Two weeks to give views on reform of local government
- Investment in new high-tech cameras to detect diabetes-related eye damage
- Illegal tobacco detection dogs given more time to sniff thanks to Welsh Government funding boost
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
25 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The following documents set out the original thinking behind the Foundation Phase.
The results of the consultation undertaken prior to the introduction and evaluations that have been carried out to date.
The report considers the extent to which children's experiences of transition from Foundation Phase to Key Stage 2 differ from those experienced during transition from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 2.
The Pre-16 Education Schools and Early Learning Committee presented to the National Assembly for Wales an interim report on the 4 April 2000.
This document provides an executive summary of the final monitoring and evaluation of the Foundation Phase Pilot in Wales.
This document provides a full report of the final monitoring and evaluation of the Foundation Phase Pilot in Wales.
This document sets out the Welsh Government's action plan for introducing the Foundation Phase.
This document summarises the responses to the consultation on 'The Learning Country: The Foundation Phase 3-7 years'.
This Action Plan provides a strategic framework for future developmental work and to build on the current good practice within the sector.
This document provides a full report of the First Year Evaluation monitoring and evaluation of the Foundation Phase Pilot in Wales.
This document details proposals on the statutory curriculum that will be necessary to establish a Foundation Phase for 3 to 7-year-olds in Wales.