Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Modernised and streamlined system for Social Services complaints introduced in Wales
A new streamlined and citizen-centred local authority social services complaints and representations process comes into force today (August 1st 2014).
- More people set to benefit from broadband scheme
- New Welsh member appointed to the Human Tissue Authority
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Modernised and streamlined system for Social Services complaints introduced in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Child performance regulations: when children can take part in performances and the breaks they must have
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Active Travel Action Plan
- Statutory Guidance for the Delivery of the Active Travel (Wales) Act 2013
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
69 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The following documents set out the original thinking behind the Foundation Phase.
The results of the consultation undertaken prior to the introduction and evaluations that have been carried out to date.
The report considers the extent to which children's experiences of transition from Foundation Phase to Key Stage 2 differ from those experienced during transition from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 2.
The Pre-16 Education Schools and Early Learning Committee presented to the National Assembly for Wales an interim report on the 4 April 2000.
This document provides an executive summary of the final monitoring and evaluation of the Foundation Phase Pilot in Wales.
This document provides a full report of the final monitoring and evaluation of the Foundation Phase Pilot in Wales.
This document sets out the Welsh Government's action plan for introducing the Foundation Phase.
This document summarises the responses to the consultation on 'The Learning Country: The Foundation Phase 3-7 years'.
This Action Plan provides a strategic framework for future developmental work and to build on the current good practice within the sector.
This document provides a full report of the First Year Evaluation monitoring and evaluation of the Foundation Phase Pilot in Wales.
This document details proposals on the statutory curriculum that will be necessary to establish a Foundation Phase for 3 to 7-year-olds in Wales.