Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
- Stay safe online! Minister launches new E-Safety Tools & Resources
- Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
- Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Public Services Staff Commission
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The following documents set out the original thinking behind the Foundation Phase.
The results of the consultation undertaken prior to the introduction and evaluations that have been carried out to date.
The report considers the extent to which children's experiences of transition from Foundation Phase to Key Stage 2 differ from those experienced during transition from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 2.
The Pre-16 Education Schools and Early Learning Committee presented to the National Assembly for Wales an interim report on the 4 April 2000.
This document provides an executive summary of the final monitoring and evaluation of the Foundation Phase Pilot in Wales.
This document provides a full report of the final monitoring and evaluation of the Foundation Phase Pilot in Wales.
This document sets out the Welsh Government's action plan for introducing the Foundation Phase.
This document summarises the responses to the consultation on 'The Learning Country: The Foundation Phase 3-7 years'.
This Action Plan provides a strategic framework for future developmental work and to build on the current good practice within the sector.
This document provides a full report of the First Year Evaluation monitoring and evaluation of the Foundation Phase Pilot in Wales.
This document details proposals on the statutory curriculum that will be necessary to establish a Foundation Phase for 3 to 7-year-olds in Wales.