Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Winners of first-ever St David Awards announced
At a glittering ceremony at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in Cardiff, the winners of the first St David Awards have been announced.
- New funding to speed up access to treatment
- Tackling Poverty through Culture – landmark report released
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Winners of first-ever St David Awards announced
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on eligibility regulations regarding allocation of housing and homelessness assistance
- Consultation on the Statutory Guidance on Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Welsh declaration of the rights of older people
- Consultation on Amendments to the Council Tax (Chargeable Dwellings) Order 1992 For Emergency Accommodation
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
41 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The Welsh Government is committed to improving the standards of education provision across Wales.
We also want to strengthen the contribution that education and training makes to economic development. Learning providers in all sectors are crucial to driving education standards forward.
These pages inform learning providers of how our policies affect them. You will also find guidance and resources for providers of education in Wales.
Learning providers includes any body or person that is involved in the provision of education and the associated services. This includes, but is not limited to, education institutions, educators, Local Authorities, special interest groups and awarding bodies.
We aim to be as open as possible about our activities. Feedback from learning providers and stakeholders on our developing policies is essential, and our consultations allow us to find out your opinions.
- Apprenticeship sets Simon and Jamie on a flight path to success
- New four year plan to strengthen the role of Youth Work in Wales
- Moving up a gear with Jobs Growth Wales: Pedal Power recruits accelerate to apprenticeship
- Building the skills of a nation: 10-year plan for a more highly skilled Wales unveiled by Ken Skates