Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
“Wales’ unique family intervention programme is helping to keep families together” – Gwenda Thomas
A unique Welsh service that provides support to vulnerable families with complex needs is helping to keep children out of care and families stay together, Gwenda Thomas said.
- New financial services company to open head office in Cardiff creating nearly ninety new jobs
- Minister announces new appointments to Sport Wales board
- “Wales’ unique family intervention programme is helping to keep families together” – Gwenda Thomas
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
49 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Quality and Effectiveness Framework
The Quality and Effectiveness Framework for post-16 learning will help us to ensure that the education and training that it funds is of high quality and meets the needs of learners.
Quality and Effectiveness Framework (QEF) Overview
The Quality and Effectiveness Framework (QEF) is based on a small number of core indicators. As well as the core indicators, there are a number of other aspects of providers’ performance which are not necessarily quantifiable, but which remain important to determining overall effectiveness. We anticipate that these will be measured primarily through providers’ annual self-assessments.
Further details can be accessed via the tabs on the left.
- Learner outcomes reports (LORs)
- Tribal Benchmarking tool
- Value Added
- National Comparators
- Employer engagement
- Learner satisfaction
- Learner involvement
Leadership and management
- Peer Review
- Education for Sustainable Education and Global Citizenship (ESDGC)