Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
Illegal tobacco detection dogs given more time to sniff thanks to Welsh Government funding boost
Over £7,000 will be made available to local councils to support 22 days of tobacco detection dog work throughout Wales.
- Two weeks to give views on reform of local government
- Investment in new high-tech cameras to detect diabetes-related eye damage
- Illegal tobacco detection dogs given more time to sniff thanks to Welsh Government funding boost
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
26 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
As part of the Quality and Effectiveness Framework, we are currently developing measures with a greater focus on responsiveness to learners’ needs, and the active inclusion of learners themselves in this process.
It is envisaged that the learner voice indicator will include:
- a quantified measure of learners’ overall satisfaction with the provider;
- an evaluation of the extent to which the provider is listening and responding to feedback from learners and using this information to improve its services; and
- an evaluation of the extent to which the provider is actively involving learners in decision-making processes.