Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Jobs Growth Wales ends its second year on a high: Nearly 10,000 job opportunities filled and counting
Deputy Minister for Skills and Technology, Ken Skates, has welcomed latest figures showing Jobs Growth Wales has now created over 12,400 job opportunities, with 9,700 young people filling these jobs.
- Hi-tech system developed in Wales designed to support clinical trials for cell therapy and regenerative medicine
- Lord Mayor of London hears of compelling proposition to attract financial and professional services firms to Wales
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Jobs Growth Wales ends its second year on a high: Nearly 10,000 job opportunities filled and counting
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
49 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
This page contains the latest information related to Learning Pathways 14-19.
'Learner Support Services and Learning Pathway Document Guidance' provides guidance for secondary schools and further education institutions on providing, securing or participating in the provision of learner support services. It also provides guidance on providing pupils and students with ...
The Assembly Government has commissioned the development of new units to replace the existing five core modules.
This statutory guidance aims to provide details about how the Learning and Skills (Wales) Measure 2009 will work in practice to benefit 14-19 young people, the economy and communities in Wales. The Learning and Skills (Wales) Measure 2009 (“the Measure”) provides a statutory basis for 14-19 Learnin ...
This statutory guidance aims to provide details about how the Learning and Skills (Wales) Measure 2009 will work in practice to benefit 14-19 young people, the economy and communities in Wales.
These flyers describe how a child’s achievements will be recognised as part of Learning Pathways 14-19.
The Learning Pathways 14-19 e-Zine newsletter will become a regular feature in the education and training sector. It will provide updates covering the implementation and roll out of Learning Pathways 14-19.
This guide is for everyone involved in marketing, communications and implementation of Learning Pathways 14-19.
This document presents detailed research investigation involving the first cohort of the Learning Coaches in Wales.
On the Work Based Learning Pathways you will continue to study the core National Curriculum subjects, but will also pursue vocational qualifications
This guidance aims to provide details about how Learning Pathways 14-19 will work in practice to benefit young people, the economy and communities in Wales.
This guidance aims to provide details about how Learning Pathways 14-19 will work in practice to benefit young people, the economy and communities in Wales. It builds on the Action Plan 2003 and is part of a series which will continue to build on the experience and expertise of all concerned.