Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
£50 on-the-spot fine for people caught smoking in cars carrying children proposed in Wales
People in Wales could face a £50 on-the-spot fine if they are caught flouting a ban on smoking in cars carrying children under plans unveiled by the Welsh Government.
- New Cabinet announced by First Minister
- Minister sets out plans to help Welsh nature thrive
- £50 on-the-spot fine for people caught smoking in cars carrying children proposed in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
27 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Publications are a direct means of providing guidance and support on a variety of strategy and policy.
We produce two newsletters for the education and training sector.
The Dysg e-newsletter is issued every week and aims to provide up to date information on post 11 education and training developments in Wales.
Dysg newsletters can be accessed from the Learning Wales website (external link).
In addition, we also produce a monthly electronic newsletter aimed specifically at practitioners in the Foundation Phase and Primary sector.
The Welsh Government Pre-11 Newsletter can be accessed from the Learning Wales website (external link).
If you would like to receive a copy of either newsletter, please e-mail the 'DfES - Internal Comms' mailbox.