Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Royal Assent for Wales Bill delivers new financial powers says First Minister
First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones has today welcomed the Wales Bill receiving Royal Assent.
- Plans to strengthen teacher assessment will help drive up standards
- Welsh Government CSOs safety drive
- Royal Assent for Wales Bill delivers new financial powers says First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Travelling to better health
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
FEF/CL/04/01 - Institutional Planning 2004
INSTITUTIONAL PLANNING 2004
This letter provides guidance on the development of institutional plans for the period 2004/07, and details the requirements for the submission of strategic planning documents to the National Council by 14 May 2004. It also sets out the arrangements for the submission of proposals for the programme area deployment of 2004/05 funded WSLUs. Detailed guidance on the structure and content of operational planning documents will be issued in March 2004.