Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
First Minister, Carwyn Jones, has today welcomed the publication of the report and proposed work plan of the Welsh Speaking Communities Task and Finish Group.
- Views sought on positive plans to create a better Wales
- Moving forward, changing lives: New employment programme to help Wales’ hardest to reach young people
- First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Managing radioactive waste safely
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
64 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightDraft Budget 2014-15
Our focus is on protecting the NHS and schools, boosting economic growth and creating jobs, as well as tackling poverty and protecting the vulnerable.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
The learning journey for young people placed by the Youth Justice Board (YJB) in Secure Children’s Homes (SCHs) in Wales
This document covers requirements for the provision of education and training for young people placed in SCHs via the YJB.
This document is jointly owned by the Youth Justice Board (YJB) and the Welsh Assembly Government (WAG).
The purpose of this document is to:
- describe the policy environment in which young offenders’ learning and skills provision is set;
- describe the role that young offenders’ learning and skills provision is expected to play in achieving the Government’s policy objectives in England and Wales;
- set out requirements and good practice for the delivery of learning and skills services for juvenile offenders in Secure Children’s Homes (SCHs). It looks to promote consistent education and training experiences for young offenders between custody and the community, with provision based on meeting personal needs and fostering young peoples’ engagement, progression and achievement; and
- set out the requirements and expectations that the YJB and WAG have for the provision of education and training for children and young people (placed by the YJB) in SCHs in Wales.