Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
£8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
First Minister Carwyn Jones has announced the continued support for Airbus in Broughton with an £8.1million package of funding for training.
- First Minister announces 1,100 investment jobs for Wales
- Made-in-Wales NHS pay deal accepted by unions
- £8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Draft Designing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Draft Managing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Draft Undertaking Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The funding guide for learners
There is a range of funding available to you should you want to progress with:
- studying in Further Education
- studying in Higher Education
- preparing for work
- returning to work
- learning in the workplace
- learning in the community.
There is often extra support available for learners who have a disability or for people who have caring responsibilities.
Note: This is a general guide and is by no means a definitive list of the sources of funding available. It is only accurate at the time of press. For further details please contact the relevant organisation contained in this publication.