Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Superfast broadband rolling-out across Pembrokeshire
The roll-out of fast fibre broadband in Pembrokeshire is gathering pace, thanks to the Superfast Cymru programme.
- Further Jobs Growth Wales success as 735 jobs filled in just one month
- Independent expert panel recommends introduction of minimum unit pricing for alcohol in Wales
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Superfast broadband rolling-out across Pembrokeshire
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Renting Homes – Illustrative Model Contract
- Registration fees for the education workforce in Wales
- Consultation on Draft Technical Advice Note (TAN) 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies (JHLAS)
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Active Travel Action Plan
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
75 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The funding guide for learners
There is a range of funding available to you should you want to progress with:
- studying in Further Education
- studying in Higher Education
- preparing for work
- returning to work
- learning in the workplace
- learning in the community.
There is often extra support available for learners who have a disability or for people who have caring responsibilities.
Note: This is a general guide and is by no means a definitive list of the sources of funding available. It is only accurate at the time of press. For further details please contact the relevant organisation contained in this publication.