Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
Day to raise awareness of violence against women
Public Services Minister Leighton Andrews AM will mark International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women and White Ribbon Day.
- More people surviving, fewer people dying from stroke in Wales – new report reveals
- Minister commissions review of local authority spending
- Day to raise awareness of violence against women
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- NHS Healthcare travel costs scheme
- The Welsh Language Tribunal
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Transformation – Y Siwrnai
Our policy to transform education and training provision in Wales was published in early Autumn 2008.
This signalled our intention to secure outline plans to improve learning opportunities for all post-16 learners in the shortest possible time.
This document details ‘y siwrnai’/’the journey’ that stakeholders have been taking to implement the post-16 phase of the Transformation Policy.
It also highlights the intention to extend the Transformation Policy to cover all phases of education and training.