Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
57 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Final Report of the External Evaluation of the Welsh Baccalaureate Qualification (WBQ) Pilot
This is the final report of the external evaluation of the Welsh Baccalaureate Qualification (WBQ) Pilot, which has been undertaken by the Centre for Developing and Evaluating Lifelong Learning (CDELL), at the University of Nottingham.
The aim of the evaluation was to:
- evaluate the design, delivery/ implementation and impact of the WBQ Pilot.
The specific objectives of the evaluation were to:
- assess the impact and success of the WBQ Pilot
- draw lessons for the Welsh Assembly Government from the experiences of key stakeholders in the Pilot
- make recommendations for future planning and action by the Welsh Assembly Government, the WJEC project team, and the centres involved in the WBQ Pilot.
Download: External Evaluation of the Welsh Baccalaureate Qualification Pilot [.pdf 1.8MB]
The External Evaluation report from the Centre for Developing and Evaluating Lifelong Learning (CDELL) included some of the findings of the Internal Evaluation report. A link to the University of Bath website below contains Internal Evaluation reports:
Please note that the Internal Evaluation report is not available in Welsh.