Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Law to safeguard & strengthen agricultural industry receives Royal Assent
A new Welsh law to protect low paid agricultural workers and strengthen the agricultural industry has been granted Royal Assent by Her Majesty the Queen.
- Local dialysis service making a difference for patients in North West Wales
- Minister meets volunteers helping victims of hate crime
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Law to safeguard & strengthen agricultural industry receives Royal Assent
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Child performance regulations: when children can take part in performances and the breaks they must have
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Active Travel Action Plan
- Statutory Guidance for the Delivery of the Active Travel (Wales) Act 2013
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
70 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Reviews commissioned by the Welsh Government
Policy reviews enable the Welsh Government to scrutinise existing policies. These are usually undertaken by independent experts.
The Welsh Government commissions internal and external reviews to help inform and strengthen policy making decisions. Reviews vary in size, complexity and timescales. Experienced practitioners and experts from within the subject area work on these reviews.
Reviews are often established as 'Task and Finish Groups'. These groups are set up by seeking nominations from interested parties and the main political parties in Wales. Task and finish groups are ad-hoc advisory panels set up to perform a particular task, produce a report and then disband. Their work is usually relatively short term, and usually of a very specific and focused nature.