Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Health Minister gives go-ahead for standardised packaging for cigarettes to be introduced in Wales
A new law to introduce standardised packaging for cigarettes and hand rolling tobacco will apply in Wales, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford has confirmed.
- School Categorisation results published
- Survey on Welsh language use welcomed
- Health Minister gives go-ahead for standardised packaging for cigarettes to be introduced in Wales
- Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD) Consultation – UK Marine Programme of Measures
- Raising the ambitions and educational attainment of children who are looked after in Wales
- Review of requirements for the trading of captive bred birds
- Harmonising school term dates for 2016 to 2017
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 – Consultation on the Regulations and code of practice in relation to part 11 of the Act.
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 - Consultation on the regulations and code of practice in relation to Part 2 of the Act
Featured consultation »Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
83 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- European Social Fund Local Service Board development and priority delivery project
- Evaluation of the Choose Pharmacy common ailments service
- Housing demolitions and hazards
- Regional economic and labour market profiles
- Welsh Government People Survey
- Welsh language use survey
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Recognised bodies within the Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales
The bodies listed below have been recognised to submit units into the Quality Assured Lifelong Learning (QALL) pillar of the Credit and Qualification Framework for Wales (CQFW).
- 1st 4 Sport
- Agored Cymru
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Association of Medical Secretaries, Practice Managers, Administrators and Receptionists (AMSPAR)
- British Computer Society (BCS)
- British Institute of Innkeepers Awarding Body (BIIAB)
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
- City and Guilds
- Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education (CACHE)
- Pearson Education Limited
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Buildings Services and Related Sectors EAL (EMTA awards Ltd)
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- The Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI)
- National Open College Network (NOCN)
- Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations (OCR)
- The Prince's Trust
- Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT)
- Waste Management Industry Training & Advisory Board (WAMITAB)
- Welsh Joint Education Committee (WJEC)
The processes for recognising bodies onto the CQFW have now been suspended as they are currently being reviewed.
If you require any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.