Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
Work is underway on a new hi-tech engineering facility for Control Techniques which is being built by the Welsh Government
- Wales celebrates success at the Great Taste Awards
- £8.8m boost for services to support older people in Mid and West Wales
- Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
49 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
ICT (Information and Communication Technology)
However, they can also be used to help individuals make connections with less familiar contexts and develop their ability to progress to higher levels of competence.
The standards are available from Entry level 1 through to Level 4. Certification at Levels 1 to 4 will be on the basis of a portfolio of evidence submitted by the candidate, assessed and internally verified by the centre, and externally verified by the awarding body.
Certification at Entry Level will be on the basis of awarding body designed assessment which satisfies all the evidence requirements at that level.
The two progression grids (evidence and skills) are provided to make it easy for users of the standards to see ‘at a glance’ how the level of demand increases from Entry level 1 to Level 3.
Each level of the skills incorporates the previous levels so these grids also make it easy to identify all the skills that are required at each level.
ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Amplification and guidance
These documents are essential reading for all those responsible for the teaching and assessment of Essential Skills Wales ICT. They provide guidance on how candidates should prepare evidence; assessment and evidence requirements.