Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
£220,000 to improve support for new mothers
Funding of £220,000 to increase support for new mothers across Wales, has today been announced by Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty, Lesley Griffiths.
- First Minister news conference
- Consultation launched on future of Welsh apprenticeships
- £220,000 to improve support for new mothers
- Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Consultation on the future of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – a White Paper for social housing.
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
1 day left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Welsh Medium Qualifications
We have been remitted, through Iaith Pawb and the Welsh Medium Education Strategy, to extend the range and number of qualifications available through the medium of Welsh. Over recent years, there has been significant growth in the provision of Welsh medium qualifications.
We work with awarding organisations and sector bodies to attempt to meet demand for additional Welsh medium qualifications. In order to most effectively meet the needs of learners, we need information from learners, providers and employers to obtain a clear picture of current and future demand.
Please contact the Qualifications and Learning division with any queries you may have: Info.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial incentives to attract top graduates into teaching
- New report shows commitment to improve Welsh language services in health and social care
- Grant to establish a National Entity for Welsh for Adults announced
- Call for new panel members to advise the Welsh Language Commissioner