Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
A legal obligation to report any child or adult believed to be at risk of abuse or neglect will be implemented in Wales in 2016, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford today announced.
- “Get vaccinated against the flu”, Wales’ top doctor urges
- 0808 80 10 800 - 24 hour help for domestic abuse victims
- New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- Designation of Licensing authority under Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
- Independent Living Fund – future arrangements to support recipients in Wales
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Routes for learning
They meet the very individual needs of these learners by showing a range of possible learning pathways.
The use of the materials is intended to not only support teachers in assessing learners’ current performance but also help them to discover what has shaped that performance. The assessment materials support a wider view of progress for these learners.
These materials are designed to be used across the curriculum with learners of all ages. They will support the development of ‘child considered’ approaches and the focus on emotional well-being in the Foundation Stage.
At Key Stages 2 and 3, the materials will be part of a national curriculum and framework for assessment, which will include learners of all abilities.
The materials can be used to assess the learning of young people (aged 14–19) with complex needs across all learning pathways, which will provide an appropriate context for the development of these early skills.
Please note: the DVD included in the original pack is not available on-line.
Enquiries regarding this DVD should be addressed to: email@example.com.