Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
Wales’ Finance Minister Jane Hutt has responded to the UK Government’s Autumn Statement – saying that it has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales.
- New guidance on care and support for over 65s
- Independent report revealed at the Event Wales International Conference 2013 outlines positive impact of games and events for Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
60 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Guidance up to 1 October 2013
It provides a summary of all proposals brought forward from the formation of the Assembly in July 1999 to the present listed by local authority area.
Audience: Local Authorities; Maintained schools in Wales; National Assembly for Wales; Members of the public.
Further information: Enquiries about this document should be directed to:
Schools Management Division 3
Department for Children, Education, Lifelong Learning and Skills
Welsh Assembly Government
Tel: (029) 2082 6017
Visit the School Standards and Framework Act 1998 (external link) website for more information.
Visit the The Education (School Organisation Proposals) (Wales) Regulations 1999 website (external link) for more information.
Visit the The Change of Category of Maintained Schools (Wales) Regulations 2001 website (external link) for more information.
Visit the The School Organisation Proposals by the National Council for Education and Training for Wales Regulations 2002 website (external link) for more information.