Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
New figures show a big rise in the number of affordable homes in Wales
The Welsh Government is on course to meet its ambitious target of providing 10,000 additional affordable homes by May 2016.
- International tourism to Wales increasing
- Regeneration is central to tackling poverty and encouraging economic growth, says Minister at national summit
- New figures show a big rise in the number of affordable homes in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Review of the existing policy on disposal of higher activity radioactive waste
- Human Transplantation (Wales) Act 2013: new regulations
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Affordable housing provision
- Assembly Learning Grants (ALG) awarded to Welsh domiciled further education students
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Education Maintenance Allowance and Assembly Learning Grant
- Great Britain Day Visits Survey
- Great Britain Tourism Survey
- Jobs Growth Wales
- Reserves held by schools
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Raising School Standards
The Minister for Education and Skills has outlined his 20-point plan to raise standards and performance in schools.
Raising standards and performance is imperative if we are to secure the educational future of our young people. Quality schools are fundamental to providing a good education for learners in Wales.
We are committed to a comprehensive system of education, and through our policies we aim to continually improve the quality of schools in Wales.
Through our policies we seek to provide a sustainable approach to continued improvement.