Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
57 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Denbighshire Independent Education Recovery Board (DIERB)
The Denbighshire Independent Education Recovery Board (DIERB) was appointed by the Minister for Children, Education, Lifeflong Learning and Skills in November 2007. The DIERB was appointed to respond to Estyn and Cambridge Education Ltd reports on the need to improve the education service in Denbighshire.
The Board was created to report to and advise the Minister in relation to the performance of the whole of Denbighshire County Councils education service; to focus on compliance with the Direction issued by the Minister requiring Denbighshire County Council to make improvements in the provision of it’s education service.
The Board consists of 9 independent members, plus a Chairperson. The Board meets once every two months and pays particular attention to:
- Progress on the action plan prepared by Denbighshire in response to Estyn’s July 2007 inspection of the education service and the action plan for the 2006 inspection of Youth Support Services;
- Progress on weaknesses and opportunities identified by the Cambridge Education Ltd report commissioned by Denbighshire County Council;
- Progress on reviewing provision of school places, including 16-19 provision;
- The interface and relationship between the education service and social services in so far as it impacts on the planning and delivery of education services to vulnerable children.