Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
- Views sought on positive plans to create a better Wales
- Moving forward, changing lives: New employment programme to help Wales’ hardest to reach young people
- First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
- School term dates regulations
- Draft Planning (Wales) Bill and Positive planning: proposals to reform the planning system in Wales
- Delivering Growth: An Action Plan for the Food and Drinks Industry 2014-2020
- Further review of the exceptions to regulations regarding the maximum length of fishing boats in the 0-6 nautical mile zone
- Managing radioactive waste safely
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
64 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightDraft Budget 2014-15
Our focus is on protecting the NHS and schools, boosting economic growth and creating jobs, as well as tackling poverty and protecting the vulnerable.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Secondary school banding
Leighton Andrews, Minister for Education and Skills
In this section of the website we aim to let you know how the Welsh Government is working to deliver a high-quality education system.
The Welsh Government has produced final bands for secondary schools based on 2012 data.
Bands for all secondary schools are available below, for both 2011 and 2012, as well as an explanation of their purpose and how they were calculated.
If you have any queries on secondary school banding please contact SSDD@wales.gsi.gov.uk