Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
Emergency ambulance services will benefit from an £11m funding boost from the Welsh Government, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford announced today.
- Ministers to mark Holocaust Memorial Day on 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau
- £220,000 to improve support for new mothers
- Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
- Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Consultation on the future of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – a White Paper for social housing.
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
1 day left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
These materials are not copyright, schools and LAs may copy them for use or extract from them for the purposes of providing advice or guidance as they see fit. The use of interpretations of such extracts is not, however, the responsibility of the Welsh Government. The packs will assist with appropriate use of unique pupil numbers (UPNs) and management information, and to assist them in meeting data pretection security recommendations.
You will notice that not all sections are complete. Additional information will be sent to you from time to time to add to or update the various sections.
- Section 1 Unique Pupil Number (UPN)
- Section 2 Common Transfer System (CTS)
- Section 3 Data Protection
- Section 4 Information Security
- Section 5 Keeping People Informed
- Section 6 National Pupil Database (NPD)
- Section 7 Data Collection
- Section 8 Data Issues
- Section 9 Further Information
- Section 10 Additional Materials
Section 10 can be used for additional guidance, information from LAs or for schools’ own notes.