Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Minister thanks outgoing Chair of Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone
Economy Minister Edwina Hart has thanked Lord Bourne of Aberystwyth for his work as Chair of the Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone.
- Lasting dedication unveiled to pay tribute to Welsh role in the First World War
- 100 Superfast Cymru exchanges providing faster broadband speeds
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Minister thanks outgoing Chair of Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Review of the Childcare Sufficiency Assessment Duty on Local Authorities
- Agricultural Sector (Wales) Act 2014: Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Residential placements for adults: draft regulations and guidance on cross-border placements, dispute resolution and business failure
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
52 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
These materials are not copyright, schools and LAs may copy them for use or extract from them for the purposes of providing advice or guidance as they see fit. The use of interpretations of such extracts is not, however, the responsibility of the Welsh Government. The packs will assist with appropriate use of unique pupil numbers (UPNs) and management information, and to assist them in meeting data pretection security recommendations.
You will notice that not all sections are complete. Additional information will be sent to you from time to time to add to or update the various sections.
- Section 1 Unique Pupil Number (UPN)
- Section 2 Common Transfer System (CTS)
- Section 3 Data Protection
- Section 4 Information Security
- Section 5 Keeping People Informed
- Section 6 National Pupil Database (NPD)
- Section 7 Data Collection
- Section 8 Data Issues
- Section 9 Further Information
- Section 10 Additional Materials
Section 10 can be used for additional guidance, information from LAs or for schools’ own notes.