Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
Public Service Minister Leighton Andrews AM is putting workforce matters at the centre of the public service reform agenda
- CGI to bring 620 jobs to Bridgend thanks to Welsh Government Support
- Welsh Government responds to Daily Mail claims on Welsh NHS
- Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Public Services Staff Commission
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
These materials are not copyright, schools and LAs may copy them for use or extract from them for the purposes of providing advice or guidance as they see fit. The use of interpretations of such extracts is not, however, the responsibility of the Welsh Government. The packs will assist with appropriate use of unique pupil numbers (UPNs) and management information, and to assist them in meeting data pretection security recommendations.
You will notice that not all sections are complete. Additional information will be sent to you from time to time to add to or update the various sections.
- Section 1 Unique Pupil Number (UPN)
- Section 2 Common Transfer System (CTS)
- Section 3 Data Protection
- Section 4 Information Security
- Section 5 Keeping People Informed
- Section 6 National Pupil Database (NPD)
- Section 7 Data Collection
- Section 8 Data Issues
- Section 9 Further Information
- Section 10 Additional Materials
Section 10 can be used for additional guidance, information from LAs or for schools’ own notes.