Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
First Minister news conference
First Minister Carwyn Jones has held a press conference following the outcome of the Scottish Referendum result.
- Extra Safe Routes in Communities funding for Bridgend schools
- Ground-breaking North Wales clothing export centre opened
- First Minister news conference
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft 10-year plan for the early years, childcare and play workforce in Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
- Consultation on improving the availability of allotments and community gardens
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
21 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
These materials are not copyright, schools and LAs may copy them for use or extract from them for the purposes of providing advice or guidance as they see fit. The use of interpretations of such extracts is not, however, the responsibility of the Welsh Government. The packs will assist with appropriate use of unique pupil numbers (UPNs) and management information, and to assist them in meeting data pretection security recommendations.
You will notice that not all sections are complete. Additional information will be sent to you from time to time to add to or update the various sections.
- Section 1 Unique Pupil Number (UPN)
- Section 2 Common Transfer System (CTS)
- Section 3 Data Protection
- Section 4 Information Security
- Section 5 Keeping People Informed
- Section 6 National Pupil Database (NPD)
- Section 7 Data Collection
- Section 8 Data Issues
- Section 9 Further Information
- Section 10 Additional Materials
Section 10 can be used for additional guidance, information from LAs or for schools’ own notes.