Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
£8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
First Minister Carwyn Jones has announced the continued support for Airbus in Broughton with an £8.1million package of funding for training.
- First Minister announces 1,100 investment jobs for Wales
- Made-in-Wales NHS pay deal accepted by unions
- £8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Pupil Referral Units
We should also be notified when an existing PRU is closed (de-registered). Registration of PRUs ensures that they are included in Estyn’s programme of inspections.
A PRU is not a mainstream school or special school, but is legally both a type of school and education otherwise than at school (EOTAS). PRUs are diverse in terms of the number and type of pupils catered for, the typical length of the stay, arrangements for admission and transfer of other education, and the nature of the curriculum and length of the school day. For more information please refer to the Pupil Referral Unit guidance.
To register or de-register a PRU, complete the appropriate form below and return it to:
Pupil Wellbeing Branch
Alternatively you can send the form electronically to WELLBEINGshare@wales.gsi.gov.uk
For any enquiries on this process please email WELLBEINGshare@wales.gsi.gov.uk or telephone 029 2080 1445.