Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
A legal obligation to report any child or adult believed to be at risk of abuse or neglect will be implemented in Wales in 2016, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford today announced.
- “Get vaccinated against the flu”, Wales’ top doctor urges
- 0808 80 10 800 - 24 hour help for domestic abuse victims
- New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- Designation of Licensing authority under Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Travelling to better health
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
- Independent Living Fund – future arrangements to support recipients in Wales
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Free Skills Review
There are many different training options for businesses in Wales.
However, not all the programmes will suit your needs – so it’s imperative that you select carefully and get a training plan that works best for you.
That’s where the experience of your advisor will be invaluable.
How does it work?
Your business is unique. In order to provide you with professional and practical guidance, your advisor first needs to have a thorough understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of your entire team.
Your advisor will:
- carry out a free skills diagnostic of your business;
- assess your team’s learning needs;
- prepare a training plan;
- help you source and organise an approved training provider;
- help you secure funding, if available;
- follow-up with help to implement your training plan successfully.
How much will it cost?
Nothing at all. This skills review is carried out free of charge and with absolutely no obligation, so you have nothing to lose and your business has everything to gain.
For more information, contact our skills people success helpline on 0845 60 661 60 or email the team on email@example.com