Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Modernised and streamlined system for Social Services complaints introduced in Wales
A new streamlined and citizen-centred local authority social services complaints and representations process comes into force today (August 1st 2014).
- More people set to benefit from broadband scheme
- New Welsh member appointed to the Human Tissue Authority
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Modernised and streamlined system for Social Services complaints introduced in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Child performance regulations: when children can take part in performances and the breaks they must have
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Active Travel Action Plan
- Statutory Guidance for the Delivery of the Active Travel (Wales) Act 2013
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
69 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Free Skills Review
There are many different training options for businesses in Wales.
However, not all the programmes will suit your needs – so it’s imperative that you select carefully and get a training plan that works best for you.
That’s where the experience of your advisor will be invaluable.
How does it work?
Your business is unique. In order to provide you with professional and practical guidance, your advisor first needs to have a thorough understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of your entire team.
Your advisor will:
- carry out a free skills diagnostic of your business;
- assess your team’s learning needs;
- prepare a training plan;
- help you source and organise an approved training provider;
- help you secure funding, if available;
- follow-up with help to implement your training plan successfully.
How much will it cost?
Nothing at all. This skills review is carried out free of charge and with absolutely no obligation, so you have nothing to lose and your business has everything to gain.
For more information, contact our skills people success helpline on 0845 60 661 60 or email the team on email@example.com