Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
International investment conference to be held in Wales
Wales is to host an international investment conference which will create jobs and growth for the UK
- £4m of Welsh Government funding for new ambulances
- First Minister and Secretary of State for Wales to showcase Welsh business, education and tourism ahead of NATO Summit
- International investment conference to be held in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
46 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Admission of patients to mental health facilities
- End of foundation phase outcomes and National Curriculum teacher assessment of core subjects at Key Stages 2 and 3 - Revised
- Jobs Growth Wales
- National curriculum teacher assessments of the non-core subjects - Revised
- Patients in mental health hospitals and units
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Free Skills Review
There are many different training options for businesses in Wales.
However, not all the programmes will suit your needs – so it’s imperative that you select carefully and get a training plan that works best for you.
That’s where the experience of your advisor will be invaluable.
How does it work?
Your business is unique. In order to provide you with professional and practical guidance, your advisor first needs to have a thorough understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of your entire team.
Your advisor will:
- carry out a free skills diagnostic of your business;
- assess your team’s learning needs;
- prepare a training plan;
- help you source and organise an approved training provider;
- help you secure funding, if available;
- follow-up with help to implement your training plan successfully.
How much will it cost?
Nothing at all. This skills review is carried out free of charge and with absolutely no obligation, so you have nothing to lose and your business has everything to gain.
For more information, contact our skills people success helpline on 0845 60 661 60 or email the team on email@example.com