Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Survey on Welsh language use welcomed
First Minister Carwyn Jones and the Welsh Language Commissioner Meri Huws have welcomed the publication of an in-depth survey of how people are using the Welsh language.
- ‘Choose Pharmacy’ pilot ‘shows potential’ in improving access to local health services, report finds
- New Children’s Commissioner for Wales announced
- Survey on Welsh language use welcomed
- Raising the ambitions and educational attainment of children who are looked after in Wales
- Review of requirements for the trading of captive bred birds
- Amendments to the Government Guidance notes on the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
- Planning and related decisions of the Welsh Ministers
- Fire and Rescue Authority – Performance Indicators 2015-16 onwards
Featured consultation »Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
84 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- European Social Fund Local Service Board development and priority delivery project
- Evaluation of the Choose Pharmacy common ailments service
- Housing demolitions and hazards
- Regional economic and labour market profiles
- Welsh Government People Survey
- Welsh language use survey
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Free Skills Review
There are many different training options for businesses in Wales.
However, not all the programmes will suit your needs – so it’s imperative that you select carefully and get a training plan that works best for you.
That’s where the experience of your advisor will be invaluable.
How does it work?
Your business is unique. In order to provide you with professional and practical guidance, your advisor first needs to have a thorough understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of your entire team.
Your advisor will:
- carry out a free skills diagnostic of your business;
- assess your team’s learning needs;
- prepare a training plan;
- help you source and organise an approved training provider;
- help you secure funding, if available;
- follow-up with help to implement your training plan successfully.
How much will it cost?
Nothing at all. This skills review is carried out free of charge and with absolutely no obligation, so you have nothing to lose and your business has everything to gain.
For more information, contact our skills people success helpline on 0845 60 661 60 or email the team on email@example.com