Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Minister thanks outgoing Chair of Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone
Economy Minister Edwina Hart has thanked Lord Bourne of Aberystwyth for his work as Chair of the Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone.
- Lasting dedication unveiled to pay tribute to Welsh role in the First World War
- 100 Superfast Cymru exchanges providing faster broadband speeds
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Minister thanks outgoing Chair of Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
51 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Investors in People (IiP)
Make sure you are benefiting from working with Investors in People.
Organisations succeed by realising the potential of their people.
Employers today see a number of real business benefits in connecting with their workforce through working with Investors in People:
- Improved service delivery and business performance
- Focus and structure when going through organisational change
- Improved employee engagement and performance
- Business development and growth
- Return on investment through increased efficiency and profitability.
Investors in People specialises in improving business performance through people with a tailored approach to meet your business objectives.
Investors in People Specialists won’t just work with you to realise the results you want, they’ll be there for you as a critical friend, helping you to maintain continuous improvement.
Explore the framework
Responding to the types of challenges you face in today’s economic climate, you can work with the Investors in People framework to explore, in depth, the areas that are most important to your organisation.
It’s easier than you might think - there’s no paperwork for you.
Investors in People is not about ticking boxes and form filling - its focus is on outcomes, ensuring that everyone has the right knowledge, skills and attitude to deliver your organisation’s objectives.
Where do you start?
To request more information or arrange for us to contact you please get in touch with Investors in People Wales at email@example.com or if you prefer to call:
Investors in People Wales 0300 062 5536.
You can also visit the Investors in People website where you will find more useful tools and more information.