Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
Wales’ Finance Minister Jane Hutt has responded to the UK Government’s Autumn Statement – saying that it has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales.
- More Working Smarter improvements rolled out
- Independent report revealed at the Event Wales International Conference 2013 outlines positive impact of games and events for Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
63 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightDraft Budget 2014-15
Our focus is on protecting the NHS and schools, boosting economic growth and creating jobs, as well as tackling poverty and protecting the vulnerable.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Investors in People (IiP)
Make sure you are benefiting from working with Investors in People.
Today over a third of the UK workforce are using Investors in People, and these employers do so because they see a number of real business benefits:
- Improved service delivery and business performance
- Focus and structure when going through organisational change
- Improved employee engagement and performance
- Business development and growth
- Return on investment through increased efficiency and profitability.
It’s easier than you might think - there’s no paperwork for you
Investors in People is not about ticking boxes and form filling – its focus is on outcomes, ensuring that everyone has the right knowledge, skills and attitude to deliver your organisation’s objectives.
Investors in People specialises in transforming business performance through people with a tailored approach to meet your business objectives
Investors in People can tailor its approach, focusing on your specific business goals to improve business performance.
Investors in People Specialists won’t just work with you to realise the results you want, they’ll be there for you as a critical friend, helping you to maintain continuous improvement.
Responding to the types of challenges you face, Investors in People has developed a personalised way for you to work with its framework that gives you the opportunity to explore, in depth, the areas that are most important to your organisation.
You’ll find the new tailored approach particularly useful in helping you overcome specific issues created by today’s difficult economic climate.
A process for focus and improvement
The Investors in People framework is based on three key principles to help you get to the core of your organisational issues and priorities, and help you improve performance through your people.
Plan - Develop strategies to improve performance
Do - Take action to improve performance
Review - Evaluate and improve performance
Focusing on your :-
- Business strategy
- Learning & Development strategy
- People Management strategy
- Leadership & Management strategy
- Management effectiveness
- Recognition & Rewards
- Involvement & Empowerment
- Learning & Development
- Performance Measurement
- Continuous Improvement
How can Investors in People Wales help?
Our Investors in People Specialists will be able to answer any questions you have and make sure that Investors in People delivers the best results for you:
- they will work with you to understand your business goals and identify priority areas where Investors in People can help
- they then help you build a development path, drawing on areas of the extended Investors in People framework most relevant to your business goals to improve business performance
- you receive tailored feedback on the issues that matter most to you and your business goals
- Welsh Government funding may be available for you to work with a Specialist
- Welsh Government funding may also be available towards the cost of your first assessment. The assessment activity provides an external viewpoint by an experienced objective assessor which can lead to formal Investors in People accreditation.
Where do you start?
To request more information or arrange for us to contact you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer to call:
Investors in People Wales 0300 062 5536.
You can also visit the Investors in People website where you will find more useful tools and more information.
When it comes to the best of times or the worst of times…