Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Health Minister gives go-ahead for standardised packaging for cigarettes to be introduced in Wales
A new law to introduce standardised packaging for cigarettes and hand rolling tobacco will apply in Wales, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford has confirmed.
- School Categorisation results published
- Survey on Welsh language use welcomed
- Health Minister gives go-ahead for standardised packaging for cigarettes to be introduced in Wales
- Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD) Consultation – UK Marine Programme of Measures
- Raising the ambitions and educational attainment of children who are looked after in Wales
- Review of requirements for the trading of captive bred birds
- Harmonising school term dates for 2016 to 2017
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 – Consultation on the Regulations and code of practice in relation to part 11 of the Act.
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 - Consultation on the regulations and code of practice in relation to Part 2 of the Act
Featured consultation »Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
83 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- European Social Fund Local Service Board development and priority delivery project
- Evaluation of the Choose Pharmacy common ailments service
- Housing demolitions and hazards
- Regional economic and labour market profiles
- Welsh Government People Survey
- Welsh language use survey
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Investors in People (IiP)
Make sure you are benefiting from working with Investors in People.
Organisations succeed by realising the potential of their people.
Employers today see a number of real business benefits in connecting with their workforce through working with Investors in People:
- Improved service delivery and business performance
- Focus and structure when going through organisational change
- Improved employee engagement and performance
- Business development and growth
- Return on investment through increased efficiency and profitability.
Investors in People specialises in improving business performance through people with a tailored approach to meet your business objectives.
Investors in People Specialists won’t just work with you to realise the results you want, they’ll be there for you as a critical friend, helping you to maintain continuous improvement.
Explore the framework
Responding to the types of challenges you face in today’s economic climate, you can work with the Investors in People framework to explore, in depth, the areas that are most important to your organisation.
It’s easier than you might think - there’s no paperwork for you.
Investors in People is not about ticking boxes and form filling - its focus is on outcomes, ensuring that everyone has the right knowledge, skills and attitude to deliver your organisation’s objectives.
Where do you start?
To request more information or arrange for us to contact you please get in touch with Investors in People Wales at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer to call:
Investors in People Wales 0300 062 5536.
You can also visit the Investors in People website where you will find more useful tools and more information.