Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Jane Hutt welcomes £2bn EU funding for Wales
The announcement of £2bn of EU funding for Wales over the next seven years is good news for Wales and will have a real impact on the Welsh economy, says Finance Minister.
- New report sees progress being made in tackling substance misuse
- First Minister begins visit to strengthen links with India
- Jane Hutt welcomes £2bn EU funding for Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Review of the existing policy on disposal of higher activity radioactive waste
- Human Transplantation (Wales) Act 2013: new regulations
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Implementation of the amended batteries directive 2013/56/EU
- Implementing the Emissions Performance Standard: Monitoring and Enforcement Arrangements in England and Wales
- Registration fees for the education workforce in Wales
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Leadership and Management
Enhancing Leadership and Management Skills (ELMS) is a programme which can help you improve the skills of your managers and workforce in Wales.
The ELMS programme includes:
- support from a Centre for Excellence in Leadership and Management - Leadership Management Wales (LMW). This centre offers information and signposting services to help you analyse and understand your leadership and management training needs
- Workforce Development Programme (Discretionary Funding): This programme allows organisations with more than 10 employees to work with one of our Workforce Development Advisors (WDA) free of charge to assess their leadership and management skills needs. Funding is granted dependent on organisations size and the skills needed. Organisations with less than 10 employees are able to apply directly to the Welsh Government for funding towards accredited leadership and management skills development. Both attract a funding contribution rate of 50%
- Sector Leadership Fund: Funding has been allocated to 6 of the Sector Skills Councils to help them develop and deliver sector-specific leadership and management training across Wales.
To find out more about the support and funding that is available to you:
- call 0845 6066160 or
- E-mail email@example.com
More information is now available on the Leadership and Management Wales website (External link).
The Enhancing Leadership and Management Skills (ELMS) programme is part funded by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.