Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
Day to raise awareness of violence against women
Public Services Minister Leighton Andrews AM will mark International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women and White Ribbon Day.
- More people surviving, fewer people dying from stroke in Wales – new report reveals
- Minister commissions review of local authority spending
- Day to raise awareness of violence against women
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- NHS Healthcare travel costs scheme
- The Welsh Language Tribunal
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Leadership and Management
Enhancing Leadership and Management Skills (ELMS) is a programme which can help you improve the skills of your managers and workforce in Wales.
The ELMS programme includes:
- support from a Centre for Excellence in Leadership and Management - Leadership Management Wales (LMW). This centre offers information and signposting services to help you analyse and understand your leadership and management training needs
- Workforce Development Programme (Discretionary Funding): This programme allows organisations with more than 10 employees to work with one of our Workforce Development Advisors (WDA) free of charge to assess their leadership and management skills needs. Funding is granted dependent on organisations size and the skills needed. Organisations with less than 10 employees are able to apply directly to the Welsh Government for funding towards accredited leadership and management skills development. Both attract a funding contribution rate of 50%
- Sector Leadership Fund: Funding has been allocated to 6 of the Sector Skills Councils to help them develop and deliver sector-specific leadership and management training across Wales.
To find out more about the support and funding that is available to you:
- call 0845 6066160 or
- E-mail email@example.com
More information is now available on the Leadership and Management Wales website (External link).
The Enhancing Leadership and Management Skills (ELMS) programme is part funded by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.