Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Draft Wales Bill an important step forward” – Jane Hutt
Finance Minister Jane Hutt today welcomed the publication of the draft Wales Bill and said it was an important step forward towards Wales acquiring new financial powers.
- Welsh Government supports £7.5million investment in Ceredigion that will create 200 jobs
- New Common Agricultural Policy: Minister makes first in series of important decisions for Wales
- “Draft Wales Bill an important step forward” – Jane Hutt
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Public consultation on legislative changes affecting ambulance services in Wales
- Assisted Areas in Great Britain 2014-2020 - Stage 2
- Changes to the Glass Packaging Recycling Target to 2017
- Our Qualifications - Our Future: Consultation on proposals to establish a new qualifications body for Wales
- The Public Service Workforce
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
50 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Leadership and Management
They can have a huge impact on the Welsh economy as a whole. With appropriate training and development you can tackle the business challenges you face now and create a better workforce.
Enhancing Leadership and Management Skills (ELMS) is a programme which can help you improve the skills of your managers and workforce in Wales.
The ELMS programme includes:
- Support from a Centre for Excellence in Leadership and Management - Leadership Management Wales (LMW). This centre offers information and signposting services and will help you to analyse and understand your leadership and management training needs.
- The Leadership and Management Development (LMD) Workshop Programme: The workshops are delivered across Wales by a network of 12 providers and focus on a range of leadership and management topics. Our maximum contribution towards the cost of training is 70% for small to medium organisations and 50% for large organisations
- Workforce Development Programme (Discretionary Funding): This programme allows organisations with more than 10 employees to work with one of our Workforce Development Advisors (WDA) free of charge to assess their leadership and management skills needs. Funding is granted dependent on organisational size and the skills needed. Organisations with less than 10 employees are able to apply directly to the Welsh Government for funding towards accredited leadership and management skills development. Both attract a funding rate of 50%.
- Sector Leadership Fund: Funding has been allocated to 6 of the Sector Skills Councils to help them develop and deliver sector-specific leadership and management training across Wales.
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills: This fully funded training provides the opportunity for individuals in private organisations in Wales to gain a qualification in Coaching and Mentoring. A ‘Train the Trainer’ module is also available which will allow participants to return to their organisation and teach others how to be a coach and/or mentor.
To find out more about the support and funding that is available to you call us on 0845 6066160.Or you can email us at email@example.com
You can also access a wealth of information at the Leadership and Management Wales website (External link)
To find out more about the Sector Leadership Fund contact the relevant Sector Skills Council.
The Enhancing Leadership and Management Skills (ELMS) programme is part funded by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government