Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
The voices of women in Wales could be lost in these times of austerity,Communities and Tackling Poverty Minister Jeff Cuthbert will warn today.
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
- “EU funds supporting growth in green economy,” says Finance Minister
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Review of weekly maximum charge
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
49 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Leadership and Management
They can have a huge impact on the Welsh economy as a whole. With appropriate training and development you can tackle the business challenges you face now and create a better workforce.
Enhancing Leadership and Management Skills (ELMS) is a programme which can help you improve the skills of your managers and workforce in Wales.
The ELMS programme includes:
- Support from a Centre for Excellence in Leadership and Management - Leadership Management Wales (LMW). This centre offers information and signposting services and will help you to analyse and understand your leadership and management training needs
- The Leadership and Management Development (LMD) Workshop Programme: The workshops are delivered across Wales by a network of 11 providers and focus on a range of leadership and management topics. Our maximum contribution towards the cost of training is 70% for small to medium organisations and 50% for large organisations
- Workforce Development Programme (Discretionary Funding): This programme allows organisations with more than 10 employees to work with one of our Workforce Development Advisors (WDA) free of charge to assess their leadership and management skills needs. Funding is granted dependent on organisations size and the skills needed. Organisations with less than 10 employees are able to apply directly to the Welsh Government for funding towards accredited leadership and management skills development. Both attract a funding contribution rate of 50%
- Sector Leadership Fund: Funding has been allocated to 6 of the Sector Skills Councils to help them develop and deliver sector-specific leadership and management training across Wales.
To find out more about the support and funding that is available to you call us on 0845 6066160 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also access a wealth of information at the Leadership and Management Wales website (External link)
To find out more about the Sector Leadership Fund contact the relevant Sector Skills Council.
The Enhancing Leadership and Management Skills (ELMS) programme is part funded by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.