In this section
Section highlightHouses into homes This report details findings to emerge from the evaluation during the first six months of delivery (April to September 2012).
Written Statement - Update on tobacco policy »Standardised packaging of tobacco products and Sub Committees on The Smoke-free Premises etc. (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2012.Learn more »
National Library base for US Radio Travel programme
On Saturday 25 May, The National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth will be host to US radio star, Peter Greenberg.
- Industry and government plan for a healthy future for farming in Wales
- Historic garden is a breakfast TV star
- National Library base for US Radio Travel programme
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Housing and community
- Improving public services
In this section
Section highlightAccess to information
The Welsh Government has followed the principles of openness in government for many years. Find out how you can make a freedom of information request or see requests that have already been made.
Sky lanterns: environmental and risk assessment »To establish an evidence base to help any future policy decisions on sky lanterns and helium balloons.Learn more »
- Future management of private water supply pipes
- Amendments to the Motor Vehicle (Competitions and Trials) Regulations 1969 and the Motor Vehicles (Off Road Events) Regulations 1995
- Higher Education (Wales) Bill: Technical consultation
- The draft School Governors’ Annual Reports (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2013
- The future of agricultural statistical data collection methods in Wales
- Consultation - Local Authorities (Standing Orders) (Wales) Regulations 2006 (Amendment) Regulations 2013
Featured consultation »Implementing the Domestic Fire Safety (Wales) Measure 2011
24 days left
In this section
Section highlightFurther and Higher Education (Governance and Information) (Wales) Bill 2013
Removes a number of technical restrictions and controls on colleges without changing the principal powers of colleges to provide further, higher and secondary education.
Legislative programme 2012 - 2013 »
Addressing the Assembly in the Senedd today, the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, detailed the eight bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the second year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightCommunity Infrastructure Levy
Local authorities can charge a Community Infrastructure Levy on new developments to support the infrastructure needed.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2012-13 »
Proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2012-13, which was published on 26 June 2012.Learn more »
Leadership and Management
They can have a huge impact on the Welsh economy as a whole. With proper training and development you can tackle the business challenges you face now and create a better workforce.
Enhanced Leadership and Management Skills is a new programme which can help you to improve the skills of your managers and workforce.
The programme includes:
- Support from a Centre for Excellence: The centre offers information and signposting services and will help you to analyse and understand your leadership and management training needs.
- Leadership and Management Workshops: Delivered across Wales by a network of providers, these open access workshops focus on a range of leadership and management topics. Subsidised at 70% for small to medium businesses and 50% for large companies.
- Workforce Development - Discretionary: Work with one of our Human Resource Development advisors (a free service), leadership and management training is eligible for 50% discretionary funding (up to agreed limits) or if you will prefer you can access funding directly.
- Access to the Sector Leadership Fund: Funding has been provided to the Sector Skills Councils to help them to develop sector-specific solutions.
- Management Diagnostic Programme: To help you diagnose your leadership and mangement issues.
- Mentoring and Coaching Skills Training: A pilot programme to train mentors and coaches to help you and your staff to gain skills and achieve a relevant qualications.
To find out more call us on 0845 6066160 - we'll answer your questions on what support is available to you.
Or you can email us at email@example.com
You can also find out about courses and resources at the Leadership and Management Wales website.
To find out more about the Sector Leadership Fund contact your relevant Sector Skills Council - Sector Skills Council website
The Enhanced Leadership and Mangement Skills programme is funded by the Welsh Assembly Government and European Social Fund.