Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
Wales’ Finance Minister Jane Hutt has responded to the UK Government’s Autumn Statement – saying that it has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales.
- New guidance on care and support for over 65s
- Independent report revealed at the Event Wales International Conference 2013 outlines positive impact of games and events for Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
61 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Education and skills
Wales has participated in PISA in the last three assessment rounds and the latest survey results are now available.
This guidance replaces ‘Guidance for School Information Management Systems’, Welsh Assembly Government Circular No: 024-07 which was issued August 2007.
The Delivery Unit of the Welsh Government, Department for Education and Skills, has completed a priority review about the variability across schools in provisional GCSE outcomes from summer 2013.
This guidance will assist schools, governing bodies, local authorities, diocesan authorities, head teachers, teachers and trade unions in the use of capability procedures with teaching staff.
This document provides a written summary of the progress and achievement of the newly qualified teacher (NQT)
Here you will find information on a pupil level data collection covering pupils placed by local authorities in Pupil Referral Units.
The purpose of this document is to provide non-statutory guidance to help head teachers/governing bodies to set out their policies on charging and remission for school activities and school visits.
Guidance on consulting with learners whose school is affected by a school organisation proposal.
As part of the review process a Stakeholder Forum has been established to provide advice and guidance throughout the review.