Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
- Beaumaris to benefit from £1.2m coastal flood defence scheme
- Deputy Minister to raise dairy concerns in Brussels
- Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
- Amendments to the Government Guidance notes on the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009
- Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
0 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Education and skills
It provides a summary of each teachers Initial Teacher Education and Training and helps prepare them for their statutory induction period.
Further education (FE) in Wales is a diverse sector providing a wide range of qualifications delivered to learners of all ages.
The fund is used to support a number of projects aimed at raising skills and job prospects.