Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Professor Graham Donaldson to lead Review of the Curriculum and Assessment in Wales
Professor Graham Donaldson is to lead a comprehensive, wide ranging, review of the National Curriculum and assessment arrangements in Wales, Education Minister Huw Lewis announced today.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis awareness event
- Minister asks farmers to have their say on EIDCymru
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Professor Graham Donaldson to lead Review of the Curriculum and Assessment in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on the Statutory Guidance on Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
44 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Information packs have been distributed at agricultural shows in Wales to raise awareness of diseases that could pose a threat to the UK equine industry.
Any equines with suspected signs of illness need to be detected at the earliest stage to enable prompt treatment by private veterinarians. Additional future factsheets for the pack will be published on this website as and when they are made available.
If you would like a hard copy of the Information Pack please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org