Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Enhanced rights for older people in Wales move a step closer
The Welsh Government has announced its plans for a public consultation on proposals for a Declaration of the Rights of Older People.
- “£200m boost will accelerate Wales’ school re-building programme and support 23,000 jobs” – Jane Hutt
- Poor being stigmatised by welfare debate
- Enhanced rights for older people in Wales move a step closer
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Proposals concerning the publication of official statistics
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
58 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Better Choices - Better Places
We have produced a DVD called “Better Choices – Better Places”. The DVD contains five short films explaining the benefits of joint working through Local Service Boards (LSBs) and sharing learning.
The actions taken include:
- installing energy efficient biomass boilers and LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting;
- cutting commuting and business travel;
- engaging employees to improve energy efficiency; and
- looking at the shared risks from the impacts of climate change.
- the National Library of Wales;
- Dyfed/Powys Police;
- Aberystwyth University; and
- the Brecon Beacons and Snowdonia National Park Authorities.
The DVD also shows how Flintshire LSB and Flintshire local authority have started to investigate how the impacts of climate change will affect their organisations and their local area. They did this as part of the Welsh Local Government Association’s “Changing Climate: Changing Places” project.
You can see the films on You Tube.
Visit: You Tube (external link)
If you would like a copy of the DVD, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.