Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Pilots in Ceredigion and Vale of Glamorgan to find new ways to deliver public transport
Funding to trial new, more efficient methods of delivering public transport to improve access to jobs and services, particularly in rural areas.
- European investment helps bring Superfast Broadband to Wales – Jane Hutt
- Genpower to create 35 new jobs in Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone with Welsh Government support
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Pilots in Ceredigion and Vale of Glamorgan to find new ways to deliver public transport
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
50 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Climate Change Strategy for Wales: First annual progress report
The Adaptation Delivery Plan describes the actions that will fulfill the objectives of our Adaptation Framework
We have a target to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 3% per year in areas of devolved competence.
Sets out where we will act to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions that Wales produces and prepare for the impacts of climate change.
This report reflects progress made in implementing the measures contained in the Climate Change Strategy for Wales Emission Reduction and Adaptation Delivery Plans, which were published in October 2010.
This report does not report on Wales’ performance in 2011 for the 3% annual emission reduction target, because the relevant UK emission statistics will not be available until July 2013.
This report provides:
- a qualitative assessment of the progress made in delivering the sector actions;
- case studies; and
- new performance indicators framework for tracking progress in future reports.
In this report we also respond to:
- advice from the UK Committee on Climate Change, the independent expert advisory body to the UK Government and Devolved Administrations; and
- the Climate Change Commission for Wales’ First Annual Review, published in January 2012.