Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
“Wales’ unique family intervention programme is helping to keep families together” – Gwenda Thomas
A unique Welsh service that provides support to vulnerable families with complex needs is helping to keep children out of care and families stay together, Gwenda Thomas said.
- New financial services company to open head office in Cardiff creating nearly ninety new jobs
- Minister announces new appointments to Sport Wales board
- “Wales’ unique family intervention programme is helping to keep families together” – Gwenda Thomas
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
49 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Conservation and Biodiversity
Biodiversity is the variety of plants and animals we share the planet with and the places they live.
The ecosystems they make up are our life support system which provides us with all our food and medicines and ensures that we have clean air, clean water and fertile soils.
What you can do
You can pledge your support for halting the loss of biodiversity (external link) by visiting the Wales Biodiversity Partnership website.
What we are doing
We work closely with the Wales Biodiversity Partnership (WBP) (external link). The WBP is made up of key individuals and organisations from the public, private and voluntary sectors. WBP provide leadership and expertise on priorities for action on biodiversity in Wales and promote and monitor the delivery those actions.