Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
“It’s your NHS, use it wisely” urges NHS Wales Chief Executive
The chief executive of NHS Wales has today urged the public to choose well this winter as he spoke about the plans in place to ease pressures on the NHS.
- Plans to strengthen teacher assessment will help drive up standards
- Welsh Government CSOs safety drive
- “It’s your NHS, use it wisely” urges NHS Wales Chief Executive
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Strengthening Enforcement Authorities Powers to Seize Vehicles for Certain Waste Offences
- Talk to me 2
- Teacher assessment: strengthening arrangements to improve reliability, consistency and confidence
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Travelling to better health
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Green Growth Wales: investing in the future
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
The prospectus sets out how the sustainable use of our natural resources can create a new economic model that will deliver wealth creation and economic growth both today and into the future.
It sets out our key offers around:
- our wealth of natural resources
- a flexible and committed Government
- practical and customised support for business.
Green Growth Wales: investing in the future (File size: 791KB)