Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
Work is underway on a new hi-tech engineering facility for Control Techniques which is being built by the Welsh Government
- Wales celebrates success at the Great Taste Awards
- £8.8m boost for services to support older people in Mid and West Wales
- Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
48 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
How we will make a difference
In Energy Wales, we have committed to achieving a low carbon economy – this is what we will do to achieve it.
As we deliver, we also want to deliver economic benefits, jobs, and community benefits. We also need to carefully manage our natural environment.
- Engage and support businesses that help us to achieve our low carbon ambition
- Strive to ensure that our regulatory processes are as simple and efficient as they can be
- Engage the UK Government so there is a framework for development of a low carbon economy and that they address current inequalities
- Support our vital energy intensive industries
- Become more energy efficient
- Focus on low carbon sources of energy generation and approaches and deliver lower emissions
- Help the most vulnerable in Welsh society and ensure that costs of reform do not fall disproportionately on poor households
- Make the most sustainable use of Wales’ resources through Sustaining a Living Wales and Towards Zero Waste.
We are committed to ensuring that our action on energy supports Wales’ move to a low carbon economy and maximises the opportunity to generate long term wealth. We will do this by focusing on:
- Providing leadership on Energy in Wales
- Maximising the benefits energy can deliver for Wales
- Acting for Wales’ long term energy future.
The First Minister gave an oral statement on our progress on 14 May 2013.