Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
56 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Information for businesses
Arbed is the Welsh Government’s area-based scheme to retro-fit existing properties with energy efficiency measures and renewable technologies.
The programme aims to:
- reduce greenhouse gas emissions;
- reduce the impact of fuel poverty on households in Wales; and
- create green jobs and business opportunities in Wales
Arbed aims to provide business and employment opportunities for Welsh Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs).
A framework of local manufacturers and installers of Solid wall insulation, Boilers, Heating controls and Micro-generation products has been put together for the first two years of the project.
There will be a further procurement exercise for businesses to apply to join these frameworks before the end of 2013 giving more opportunities local SMEs.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact the arbed team on: email@example.com.