Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
A legal obligation to report any child or adult believed to be at risk of abuse or neglect will be implemented in Wales in 2016, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford today announced.
- “Get vaccinated against the flu”, Wales’ top doctor urges
- 0808 80 10 800 - 24 hour help for domestic abuse victims
- New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- Designation of Licensing authority under Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
- Independent Living Fund – future arrangements to support recipients in Wales
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Fuel Poverty Evidence Plan
We published a Fuel Poverty Strategy in July 2010. This included a commitment to develop a Monitoring and Evaluation Plan.
This plan covers:
- progress towards these targets
- how we will gather the information we need to inform future programmes and policy decisions
- how we will ensure that the programmes we fund and policies that we put in place have the maximum possible impact on reducing fuel poverty
This plan looks at monitoring and evaluating progress to improve the efficiency of housing in Wales, particularly homes occupied by low income or vulnerable households. We will help householders to get the best deal available on their fuel bills and track overall levels of fuel poverty in Wales.
The Evidence Plan will be updated as and when changes or updates are required.