Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
£8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
First Minister Carwyn Jones has announced the continued support for Airbus in Broughton with an £8.1million package of funding for training.
- First Minister announces 1,100 investment jobs for Wales
- Made-in-Wales NHS pay deal accepted by unions
- £8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
We are working with local partners and communities to help make Wales cleaner, safer and tidier.
The Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005
The Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act provides powers to deal with problems affecting the quality of our local environment. This is part of measures on anti-social behaviour, vandalism, disorder and crime.
The Act provides local authorities and community councils and Natural Resources Wales with more effective powers and tools to tackle poor environmental quality and anti-social behaviour.
Local Environmental Quality Team
We deal with issues that affect the local environment of Wales.
We recognise that there is a link between the state of the local environment, anti-social behaviour and fear of crime. Mistreating and neglecting the local environment creates a sense of unease, which can intensify problems of anti-social behaviour.
If you would like to contact us, please e-mail LEQ@wales.gsi.gov.uk.