Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Health Minister gives go-ahead for standardised packaging for cigarettes to be introduced in Wales
A new law to introduce standardised packaging for cigarettes and hand rolling tobacco will apply in Wales, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford has confirmed.
- School Categorisation results published
- Survey on Welsh language use welcomed
- Health Minister gives go-ahead for standardised packaging for cigarettes to be introduced in Wales
- Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD) Consultation – UK Marine Programme of Measures
- Raising the ambitions and educational attainment of children who are looked after in Wales
- Review of requirements for the trading of captive bred birds
- Harmonising school term dates for 2016 to 2017
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 – Consultation on the Regulations and code of practice in relation to part 11 of the Act.
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 - Consultation on the regulations and code of practice in relation to Part 2 of the Act
Featured consultation »Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
82 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- European Social Fund Local Service Board development and priority delivery project
- Evaluation of the Choose Pharmacy common ailments service
- Housing demolitions and hazards
- Regional economic and labour market profiles
- Welsh Government People Survey
- Welsh language use survey
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Here you will find publications produced by the Welsh Government in line with the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act of 2005.
View the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005 (external link).
This study was jointly commissioned by English and Welsh Governments to establish an evidence base to help any future policy decisions on sky lanterns and helium balloons.
This is a mid-term evaluation of the Tidy Towns initiative which supports people to take responsibility for the quality of their local environment.
In October 2009, we commissioned an evaluation of the Local Environmental Quality (LEQ) Improvement Projects Grant Scheme.
Keep Wales Tidy organised a Cleaner Wales Summit on our behalf in June 2009. After this event they submitted a report containing 76 recommendations. We are currently reviewing these recommendations.
Information for Community and Town Councils on new powers resulting from the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act.
Guidance on the transport, deposit and disposal of waste under the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005.
This document provides guidance about insects and artificial light for local authorities, particularly Environmental Health Practitioners who enforce nuisance legislation.
Guidance on the nuisance parking provisions in the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005 and abandoned vehicles legislation.
Guidance for local authorities on new powers to deal with annoyance caused by intruder alarms.
Guidance on Part 4 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
Guidance on the Fixed Penalty Notice Provisions of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005 and other legislation.
This guidance covers the offences, penalties, procedures and forms for making dog control orders.
Sections of the Anti-social Behaviour Act 2003 enable local authorities to request the removal of graffiti.
This document provides guidance on the legislation available for dealing with abandoned shopping and luggage trolleys.
Pride in our Communities is the partnership document for Environment Agency Wales and its wide range of partners.
A practical guide to the duties to keep land clear of litter under the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
This is the 5 year fly-tipping strategy for Wales.