Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
First Minister expresses pride in Team Wales as Commonwealth Games begin
The First Minister has sent a good luck message to Team Wales for the Commonwealth Games
- Minister visits North Wales Fire and Rescue Authority
- Canadian hi-tech opens R&D centre in Wales
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- First Minister expresses pride in Team Wales as Commonwealth Games begin
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Renting Homes – Illustrative Model Contract
- Registration fees for the education workforce in Wales
- Consultation on Draft Technical Advice Note (TAN) 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies (JHLAS)
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Legislative proposals for Additional Learning Needs – White paper
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
77 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The contaminated land regime is referred to as "Part IIA" or "Part 2A", meaning Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and related guidance and regulations.
Part 2A was inserted into the Environmental Protection Act 1990 by section 57 of the Environment Act 1995. The Environment Act 1995 (Commencement No 20 and Saving Provision) (Wales) Order 2001 was made on 14 September 2001, and under article 2(1) brought section 57 of the Environment Act 1995 into force on 15 September 2001.
Radioactive Contaminated Land (modification of enactments) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2008
The Regulations make minor technical amendments necessary to bring the radioactive contaminated land regime in line with the new Environmental Permitting (EP) regime. The EP regime came into force on 6 April 2008 and can be found under relevant documents.