Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
First Minister, Carwyn Jones, has today welcomed the publication of the report and proposed work plan of the Welsh Speaking Communities Task and Finish Group.
- Views sought on positive plans to create a better Wales
- Moving forward, changing lives: New employment programme to help Wales’ hardest to reach young people
- First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
- School term dates regulations
- Draft Planning (Wales) Bill and Positive planning: proposals to reform the planning system in Wales
- Delivering Growth: An Action Plan for the Food and Drinks Industry 2014-2020
- Further review of the exceptions to regulations regarding the maximum length of fishing boats in the 0-6 nautical mile zone
- Managing radioactive waste safely
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
64 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightDraft Budget 2014-15
Our focus is on protecting the NHS and schools, boosting economic growth and creating jobs, as well as tackling poverty and protecting the vulnerable.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
In June 2010 we launched Towards Zero Waste. This is our waste overarching strategy document, which outlines our plans to be recycling 70 per cent of our waste by 2025 and be a zero waste one planet nation by 2050.
Towards Zero Waste partially replaces our 2002 strategy Wise About Waste. It will be complimented by sector plans which will detail exactly what actions we will need to take to reach these targets. A consultation on the first of these plans, the Municipal Sector Plan, is running 21 June 2010 – 13 September 2010.
We first published the Composition of Municipal Solid Waste in Wales report in 2003 and published a new report in 2010. These show exactly what we as householders, throw away in Wales and provide important information to help us plan what we need to do to increase our municipal waste recycling rate.
You can search for these, along with other waste publications, using the search facility on this page.