Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
The Minister for Education and Skills Huw Lewis has issued a Statement: WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014.
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
46 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Collections, Infrastructure and Markets Sector Plan
This plan seeks to create a sustainable approach to resource management by:
- ensuring that a high volume of clean, recycling is separated at source (for example on the door step) is collected and delivered to reprocessors (based in Wales as far as possible); and
- that markets are developed for the recycled material (within Wales as far as possible).
This plan aims to ensure, as far as possible, that that the economic value of the recycled material stays in the Welsh economy.
The plan identifies where improvements in recycling collection are needed and where opportunities to develop infrastructure exist. This plan aims to facilitate infrastructure developments by demonstrating the need for such investments.